- Starting up and working to maintain Neighborhood Watch Programs in the neighborhoods.
- Establishing Neighborhood Officer Liaisons with associations.
- Presenting Senior Safety Programs to protect against swindle and scams.
- Publishing articles and presenting prevention tips (e.g. holiday safety/home security/auto thefts) in the local papers and on television stations.
- Provides Robbery and Theft prevention training to local banks and businesses.
- School visits to discuss the consequences of committing crimes such as stealing and shoplifting.
- Provides home checks to residents that will be gone on business or vacation.
All of our officers are well versed in crime prevention and willing to help any resident in need of crime prevention advice.
For reviews on home security systems: http://www.reviews.com/home-security-systems/
Alarm and Security
Systems guide: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/aaa_alarm_systems.html